Denmark Avenue, Wimbledon
- Magnificent kitchen/dining/reception room
- Utility/boot room with separate entrance
- 3 further reception rooms
- Principal bedroom suite with ensuite bath/shower room
- 4 further double bedrooms
- 2 further bath/shower rooms, one ensuite
- Large landscaped terraced garden with shed
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars/EV charging point
- Built in sound system, underfloor heating, fully insulated, double glazed windows & high ceilings throughout
Stunning 5 bedroom house in popular road between Wimbledon Village and Town.
This immaculate 5 bedroom house has been the subject of total renovation completed in 2017 and provides excellent family accommodation of some 3000 sq.ft. over 4 floors with far reaching views. The house incorporates the latest build technology whilst retaining the elegant charm of the property.
The lower ground floor benefits from over 3m high ceilings and the magnificent kitchen/dining room has a custom made kitchen by Sola Kitchens with built in storage, quality appliances by Miele and a Quooker water tap. There is a fully equipped utillity room/boot room with a separate entrance, incorporating a washing machine, dryer and dryer cabinet. Glass doors across the whole of the back open out onto the landscaped south west facing garden. A separate reception room and cloakroom complete this floor.
On the raised ground floor are two elegant reception rooms and on the first floor, a principal bedroom with ensuite bath, shower room and a further bedroom with ensuite shower room.
On the second floor are three more double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The house has underfloor heating on the lower ground floor and in all bathrooms, a built in sound system, triple glazed windows, new floorboards and has been fully insulated (walls,
floors and roof.
There is ample parking for 2-3 cars at the front.
Denmark Avenue is a quiet, highly regarded road between Wimbledon Village and Town with all their amenities and fast transport links and proximitey to a number of good schools.