Oxford House, 52 Parkside
- Immaculate penthouse apartment
- Entrance hall with storage
- Large reception/dining room
- Fully fitted dine-in kitchen
- Two double bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Gated development with two underground parking spaces
- Share of Freehold
- Service Charge £6056 p.a. Ground Rent £300 p.a.
This splendid two bedroom penthouse apartment is in a secure gated development on Parkside close the Wimbledon Village.
Oxford House is a prestigious gated development on Parkside opposite Wimbledon Common and close to the Village. A spacious hallway with storage leads onto a large bright reception/dining room with a feature fireplace. The dine-in kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances and stone worktops. There are two double bedrooms (one currently used as a study) which have fitted cupboards, and two bathrooms. The principal bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with rainfall shower. The apartment benefits from a lift which connects directly to the secure underground car park with 2 allocated spaces. Well maintained gardens surround the property and there is ample guest parking.