Marryat Place, Wimbledon
- Reception room, hall, cloakroom, study
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility/laundry room/cloakroom
- Principal bedroom with two dressing rooms & ensuite bathroom
- 4 further bedrooms & 3 bath/shower rooms (2 ensuite)
- Terraced garden and OSP for two cars
- Beautiful quiet development moments from Wimbledon Village
A beautifully presented townhouse tucked away in a quiet location close the All England Tennis Club and the Village.
An immaculate contemporary townhouse in a small development of only 6 homes built by the well know Berkeley Group in 2014. Marryat Place is a quiet cul de sac located minutes from the famous All England Tennis Club and a short walk from Wimbledon Village. The house is presented in beautiful condition with a large reception room with access to the garden, study and cloakroom on the ground floor. Downstairs is a kitchen/dining family room which opens onto the terrace, a utility/laundry room, cloakroom and another bedroom (currently used as a playroom), On the first floor the principal suite boasts 2 dressing rooms and an ensuite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has a large bedroom and ensuite shower room. There is a pretty terraced garden to the rear, two parking spaces to the front and the whole house is very light and airy.